Who should join?
The Chattanooga Regional Homeless Coalition offers membership options for nonprofits, religious congregations, individuals, families, and currently or previously homeless individuals.
What are the benefits?
- Connect with other organizations and individuals passionate about addressing homelessness in the Chattanooga region.
- Attend monthly Advisory Committee meetings to hear presentations from service providers and other experts.
- Join in the planning process to shape how our region will combat homelessness in the future.
- Organizations applying for HUD funding through the McKinney-Vento Homelessness Act must participate in their local Continuum of Care planning and reporting process.
- Nonprofits and religious congregations who are Coalition members are eligible to apply for funding from the Grateful Gobbler Fund to provide services to homeless populations.
Want to know more?